Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FEEL LIKE JAZZIN'



01 Miles Davis - So what
02 John Coltrane - Tanganyika strut
03 The Dave Brubeck quartet - Take five
04 Milt Jackson Quintet - Bag's groove
05 Bajka - The only religion that I beleive
06 Irene Kral - Going to California
07 Booby Cole - Perfect day
08 Mark Murphy - Why don't you do right
09 Bryony James - Feeling good
10 Lorez Alexandra - I'm wishin'
11 Elaine Delmar - Sneakin' up on you
12 The five corners quintet feat Okou - Blue Cycles
13 Al Jarreau - My favorite things
14 Eddie Jefferson - Psychedelic Sally
15 Mario Biondi - A child runs free
16 The five corners quintet feat Mark Murphy - Before we say goodbye
17 Mario Biondi - This is what you are
18 The five corners quintet - Straight up
19 Kitty Winter - Mato Pato
20 Marcos Valle - Mem Paleto Mem Gravata
21 To be - Glucklich
22 John Thomas - Like a Samba



Feel like jazzin_.zip

1 comment:

  1. Hola, New Years greetings from Espana. I wanted to thank you for your informative blog and the hard work you must put in. I don't leave as many comments as I should, buzzing around blog land and all over the web, but I want to take this opportunity to thank you.

    I also wanted to inform you that I put to your blog on my blog watch 'Information Inspiration'. It's really a big personal blog roll, but I'm sure some music fans will find it useful; http://information-inspiration1.blogspot.com

    Today I launched a new blog 'Rhythm And Groove' which you may want to check out when you have the time; http://rhythmandgroove.blogspot.com/

    Una mas, muchas gracias para todo... and wishing you a prosperous 2011. Hope to see you posting again soon.

    Sparks

    ReplyDelete